Friday, August 14, 2009

Prater, Kathi (Taylor)




I moved to South Dakota in November of 1970, and I've lived here ever since. I met and married my husband, Terry, early in 1971 (we'll celebrate our 39th anniversary in February). I have 2 sons, 3 grandchildren (2 -eight year old girls, and a five year old boy), 4 step grandchildren (ranging in age from 11-15, 3 girls and a boy), and 2 honorary granddaughters (ages 7 and 10). We're a noisy bunch when we all get together, and being a Grandma is even more wonderful than I hoped it would be.


I'm a writer, with six Tory Bauer Mysteries (all out of print), and four knitting books (Knit One Felt Too, Yarns to Dye For, I Heart Felt, and The Big Book of Socks, which is hitting the stands as I type this). I am just beginning work on my fifth knitting book, which will be my 11th book over all.
I talk, at length, about all of this stuff on my blog, Kathleen Taylor's Dakota Dreams (http://kathleen-dakotadreams.blogspot.com/). My e-mail address is: kathleentaylor1952@gmail.com


I've kept in touch with many classmates over the years, and am very much looking forward to our 40th Class Reunion.
Kathi Prater Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment