Saturday, July 10, 2010

40 Year Reunion- Friday July 9- the Buzz Inn- Part 3

Friday July 9, 6:00pm-12:00am, at The Buzz Inn at Harvey Field in Snohomish, informal get together. I will try to name everyone in the pictures, but if I've mis-identified anyone, or if you can name any of the other people, please let me know. I did try to get a picture of every classmate- I apologize if I missed anyone.


Larry Yeamen
Donna Thomas, Elaine Hintze Repp, Jim Repp, Sue Finney
Larurel Brown, Kathy A. Brown
Laura Gilbert, Diane Mahoney Anderson, Chris Stites
Laura Gilbert, Diane Mahoney Anderson, Chris Stites, Laurel Brown, Kathy A. Brown
Lynn Taylor
From Left: Larry Greenleaf, Tim Chonzena, Fred Zylstra, Renee Hibbert Greenleaf, Gordy Taylor, Marilyn Lawson Pipkin, Dick Harrington, Marty ?
From Left: Alan Skyles, Randy Hibbert, Michael Jacobs, Caryl Maddy Thorp, Paul Moon

click on images to enlarge, right click to save

No comments:

Post a Comment